Yatay Cork Yoga Mat - Best Yoga Mat Review
In a world where things keep getting better, it's clear that you must aim to be the best, as well as your best. When marked against Zeynep's criteria...
4. Washable / not washable
1. Grip - With an incredibly grippy natural surface that gets grippier as you sweat and a construction that supports you by pushing back when you apply force, the Yatay Cork Yoga mat is one of the grippiest mats available today!
2. Weight - The Yatay Cork Yoga Mat weighs just 900g (less than a bag of sugar) which means it is easy to carry and handle and perfect for travel use.
3. Design - Yatay Cork Yoga Mats have a natural finish with no additional use of chemicals. The Palm Tree Logo is even laser engraved for the rustic burnt in look.
4. Washable / not washable - Being Naturally anti-microbial (kills bacteria by itself) you don't have to do much to maintain it, just give it a wipe down with water and a cloth to remove any surface dirt. No smell. No funk.
5. Price - Yatay Cork Yoga Mats are the lowest-price Premium Cork Yoga Mat sold in the UK, Europe and the USA. This isn't a reflection on quality, more our values. We believe good quality yoga shouldn't cost the Earth!
Take a look at what Zeynep is up to here with her blog: https://goo.gl/t6HmHa