End Homelessness with Yatay and Crisis
It's said often enough, "Charity starts at home." And this can mean a number of things to a number of different people. But the worrying thing, particularly at this cold, bleak and potentially fatal time of the year, is that so many people don't have access to a 'home' let alone food and shelter.
Homelessness is rising and while it would take the actions of the Government to truly end homelessness in the UK, we want to do what we can to keep some of the most vulnerable people safe this time of the year.
Quite simply, if you use the code: CRISIS at the checkout, we will donate 15% of the order total to Crisis which will provide each person we help with:
- A warm welcome and good company
- Three nutritious, hot meals daily, including a delicious Christmas dinner
- A bed for the night, if needed
- A chance to shower, freshen up and get clean clothes
- A health check and treatment from a doctor, optician and dentist
- Expert help with mental health and addiction problems
- Advice on housing, employment and benefits
- A way out of homelessness for good through Crisis' year-round training, education and support.
This won't afford any discount on your order, but it could potentially make the world of a difference to someone very much in need.
For more information about Crisis or to donate visit https://www.crisis.org.uk/